SAILING FOR BLONDES,
RESOURCES FOR LEARNING AND MUSIC
A Leading -Edge Three Component Method for Learning How to Sail
For Beginners, Instructors, and Brushing Up On Your Skills!
(This website is currently being updated with exciting new offers that may not link as yet . You may sign up for the Dispatch - Stay Tuned)
Sailing For Blondes: The Simulator Book, Learn Twice as Fast and Twice as Good
The book works seamlessly with the simulator.
MAIN PARTS OF A SAILBOAT
Sorted for easy learning
A SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF HOW TO SAIL
LEARN TO SAIL (eBook)
AUTHOR: DENNIS CONNER
S. COAST GUARD AUXILLIARY COURSE AND MANUAL
(RECEIVE FREE MANUAL AT THE COURSE)
MUSIC – TOES – ZAC BROWN AND JIMMY BUFFETT
Online Sailing Simulator Course
INTRODUCTORY OFFER - 40% OFF
This course is the FIRST AND ONLY hands-on, Sailing Simulator Course, on the Points of Sail known to us. It is leading-edge instruction so you will LEARN HOW TO SAIL !
- Online Course - Live Classroom Video
- Your Precision Built Simulator
- Your Book
- 3 x 3 x 3 METHOD taught by Joyce Matlock
- Please check out our great reviews right here on our website!
THE SIMULATOR BOOK
35 CHAPTERS TO TEACH, ENGAGE, AND ENTERTAIN!
What is holding you back from becoming a great sailor?
Are you unsure in your mind exactly how to sail or what to do?
What are the circumstances that cause you difficulty and confusion?
A complete 35-chapter book that gives you a start-to-finish education during a typical full day of sailing using the points-of-sail simulator.
You will become involved with the storyline, the interesting crew on board, and your real-to-life learning experience. It sparkles with life while leaving lasting knowledge on how to sail a boat.
LEARN TWICE AS FAST AND TWICE AS "GOOD".
The Centerpiece of our training that sets us
apart from all other "How-To-Sail" Trainings
LEARN THE POINTS OF SAIL AND HOW TO SAIL!
For Beginners, Instructors, Sailing Directors, and
Those Wanting to Brush Up on Their Skills
- Durable, Precision, and Professionally Manufactured
- Acrylic wheels and cutouts that spin
- Duplicate the points of sail exactly with hands-on learning
- Make decisions exactly as if you are on a sailboat
- Student 10" x 13" and Instructor 24" x 36"
- Personalization with your name
- Centerpiece of our Online Sailing Simulator Course
- Duplicate the Points-of-Sail Exactly
- Student simulator is included with purchase of Online Course
"It's just like being on a sailboat making the decisions of where you want to go and how to set your sails to get there."
NEED SAILING HELP FAST?
Get your FREE eBook
A Simple Explanation of How to Sail, that starts you on the path to your sailing education. It’s a short, foundational overview on getting the boat ready and how to sail.
- You can learn how to raise the sails
- You can learn how to move the sails from one side of the boat to the other
- You can learn to steer the boat to where you want to go
- You can then learn how to set the sails to the correct angle to the wind
This FREE eBook is not designed to teach you everything about how to sail, however it is a good foundation to start your sailing education.