PATENT PENDING SAILING SIMULATOR
ONLINE SIMULATOR COURSE – LIVE CLASSROOM VIDEO
“LEARN HOW TO SAIL”
Do you ever feel confused or intimidated by a lack of understanding of how to sail?
Sailing For Blondes
12-MODULE ONLINE SAILING SIMULATOR COURSE
What is holding you back from becoming a great sailor?
Sailing For Blondes, The Simulator Book, Learn Twice as Fast and Twice as “Good”, is a superior take off on the Dummies series of training books, however we offer a simulator and a unique online training course to supplement the book.
The first and ONLY Online Sailing Simulator Training Course INCLUDES:
(1) the 12-module online course,
(2) the book and,
(3) the precision-built patent-pending simulator suitable for onboard or onshore use.
The 3 x 3 x 3 METHOD to simplify learning is taught in the course by Joyce Matlock, the creator.
The course is good for individuals and for sailing instructors seeking an easy way to teach the points-of-sail to students.
The online course using the simulator gives you the breakthrough to understanding you must have to sail a boat. The Sailing For Blondes Online Course will teach you how to set your sails for sailing any course.
It is a unique hands-on-learning solution taught by Joyce Matlock, the founder and creator. Using the Simulator in the online course makes it easy for your brain to create its own meaning and understanding of how to sail.
We have lots of GREAT REVIEWS right here on our website!
It is for beginners, sailing directors and instructors, and for brushing up on your skills.
She gives you exactly what you are looking for . . .
USING THE 3 X 3 X 3 METHOD
- The online course is taught by the founder, author and creator, Joyce Matlock. She developed The 3 X 3 X 3 METHOD and expertly presents the course.
- The online course is an additional companion to the book, Sailing for Blondes, The Simulator Book, Learn Twice as Fast and Twice as “Good”, along with the simulator. For those wanting the ease of live classroom video this is an excellent way to learn how to sail a boat and gain your mental edge.
- The online course is for individuals and instructors. This targeted Points of Sail Training is for Beginning, Intermediate Sailors and Sailing Instructors.
- The course is targeted learning on the points of sail and exactly how to sail a boat. The course works perfectly with the tactile sailing simulator to give meaning and seal understanding of sailing concepts.
- The course will give you your money’s worth. Take this course BEFORE any on-the-water sailing course because you will have the mental edge of understanding and it will substantially increase your benefits from any on-the-water course. The course, book and simulator are all based on Piaget’s constructivist teaching and learning theory and will give internalization of “how to sail”. It simplifies sailing concepts for the brain and is therefore fun to do.
- The online course is a convenient cost-effective alternative for sailing education. You can train when you like, practice whenever, repeat as often as you like, and gain the added support of choosing the best teacher 🙂 , not the closest teacher! You don’t have to be on the water to learn the concepts! Once you learn the concepts, then you can take your knowledge to the water and substantially shorten the time it takes to learn how to sail!
Sailing for Blondes
THE SIMULATOR BOOKLearn Twice as Fast and Twice as Good!
Have you tried reading the technical Sailing instruction books that are like reading a textbook? Were they dry, difficult or boring? Would you welcome an interesting, effective and fun book that would guide you through the points-of-sail and how to sail a boat? Get the companion book to the simulator.
10 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF ABOUT YOUR SAILING INSTRUCTION NEEDS :
Do you ever feel intimidated by a lack of understanding of how to sail?
Do you want understanding and no confusion?
Do you primarily sail recreationally with friends?
Have you already tried the traditional, technical sailing courses or books?
Would you prefer a unique, fun, entertaining and highly effective way to learn to sail?
Do you prefer to be ahead of the learning curve before taking an expensive on-the-water sailing course?
Do you have the time available to take an on-the-water course?
Do you want to learn online whenever and repeat as often as you like?
Do you prefer to learn concepts in your home rather than in a bricks and mortar classroom?
Do you want to be valuable cruising or racing crew who can understand taking the helm and setting sails?
Do you want to learn how to sail twice as fast and twice as good?
Do you want a premium course at a modest price?
THEN, LEARN HOW TO SAIL WITH JOYCE MATLOCK!
This course is the only known hands-on sailing simulator course on the points-of-sail.
Learn at your own pace since there is no time limit on the course. It is leading edge instruction so . . .
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO SAIL.
WHY ONLINE SAILING EDUCATION?
The future of education is changing from the standard bricks and mortar education venues to large pieces of education being taught online by dedicated and talented, teachers, instructors and professors. Time, convenience, quality of education, as well as money is driving students to excel in an online environment. Sailing For Blondes is on the leading edge of online sailing education offering you the conceptual side of sailing before taking that knowledge to the water.
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
You will learn twice as fast and twice as “good” by first mentally mastering sailing concepts PRIOR to going directly to an expensive on-the-water training that lasts for a few days to a week. In this way, you will get your money’s worth from your on-the-water course and/or have faster results when learning to sail with friends.
This training is great for beginning sailors who are confused by a lack of understanding of why and how a boat sails. It is also for those wanting to brush up on their skills or for instructors who want a simple solution for explaining the points of sail to their students. Then too, sailors of all levels would enjoy using the simulator to teach their partners or new crew.
You will gain the conceptual knowledge that makes you strong when you are going against the winds or running down a glistening channel under full sail with friends. Be a part of the Sailing For Blondes Community and you won’t be disappointed. And . . . it will not break your pocketbook!
YOUR SUCCESS WITH SAILING
Our (1) book (2) simulator and (3) online course offer the three-part, hands-on learning solution on the points of sail. The tactile simulator allows you to comprehend and remember by touching and doing as if you were on a boat learning things through physical movement. The Sailing For Blondes Online Course will give you the desired outcome of complete understanding of the concepts on how to sail a boat. Couple this understanding with practice on the water and then sail to the envisioned world of your dreams!
SAILING FOR BLONDES
THE QUICK LIST OF BENEFITS
- Hands-on sailing simulator that works just like you would sail an actual boat
- Learn the angles for the points-of-sail. You already know them from telling time!
- Know how to set the boom/mainsail and jib
- Know how to tack and jibe
- Create your own experiences in your brain
- Gain lasting knowledge of how to sail a boat
- Attain the mental edge with other sailors!
- Varied learning methods that are informative and entertaining
- Receive your Certificate of Achievement upon completion of the course
We help students who have fallen in love with sailing, but are confused on the concepts of how and why a boat sails. The course provides the breakthrough to understanding unlike any other courses offered. Upon completion of the course, you will have a full understanding of the points-of-sail.
You will know how to set your sails and how to get to where you want to go. You can then easily practice your knowledge on the water! Or, even teach your partner how to sail or rent a sailboat at the beach!
The concepts are good for sailing a large boat or
for simply renting a sailboat at the beach!
~ Joyce Matlock
INTRODUCTORY OFFER - 40% OFF
The 10″ 13″ Patent-Pending Simulator
The 12-Module Live Classroom Video
The 3 x 3 x 3 Method Taught by Joyce Matlock
This course is the most unique, step-by-step sailing instruction collection on how to sail that is on the market today. In the training, you will be taught using the patent-pending simulator that is the centerpiece of the method.
Please see our many great reviews of this course.
(Normally a $187.00 USD Value)
Satisfaction Guaranteed-Lifetime Access-See FAQ’s
FOR SAILING DIRECTORS AND INSTRUCTORS
The online course, the book , with the 10″ x 13″ student simulators is an exceptional way to teach sailing at your yacht club or sailing school.
You can also get the 24″ x 36″ instructor boards as a way to improve your teaching methods on the points-of-sail.
Both the student simulators and instructor board can be customized with the name of your yacht club or sailing club.
Please see the Simulator Page on this website for more information and please email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
The course offers simplification for Sailing Instructors and Sailing Directors in their Sailing Education Programs. First, take the course yourself and then teach sailing with the simulator. That is what makes the on-the-water experience for your students one of faster understanding of the points of sail.
- The course, as stated, is targeted for the points-of-sail, jibing and tacking on the simulator with other foundational basics.
- This training is great for beginning sailors who are confused by a lack of understanding of why and how a boat sails.
- For instructors who want a simple solution for explaining the points of sail to their students.
- The course is focused on the points-of-sail chapters in the book. The book can be used in conjunction with the simulator and the online course.
Ask about pricing options for showing the live classroom
video with student simulators at your yacht or sailing club
GET THE SAILING FOR BLONDES DISPATCH
GET THE SAILING FOR BLONDES DISPATCH!
Enter you best email address to get free treats, news, sailing advice and blog updates.
Sailing is a learning process that continues forever; there is no end-point where the learning stops. The degree earned is in the wind you ride, the friends you make, and the deep impressions it makes in your soul.
The Centerpiece of our training that sets us
apart from all other "How-To-Sail" Trainings
LEARN THE POINTS OF SAIL AND HOW TO SAIL!
For Beginners, Instructors, Sailing Directors, and
Those Wanting to Brush Up on Their Skills
- Durable, Precision, and Professionally Manufactured
- Acrylic wheels and cutouts that spin
- Duplicate the points of sail exactly with hands-on learning
- Make decisions exactly as if you are on a sailboat
- Student 10" x 13" and Instructor 24" x 36"
- Personalization with your name
- Centerpiece of our Online Sailing Simulator Course
- Duplicate the Points-of-Sail Exactly
- Student simulator is included with purchase of Online Course
"It's just like being on a sailboat making the decisions of where you want to go and how to set your sails to get there."
THE SIMULATOR BOOK
35 CHAPTERS TO TEACH, ENGAGE, AND ENTERTAIN!
What is holding you back from becoming a great sailor?
Are you unsure in your mind exactly how to sail or what to do?
What are the circumstances that cause you difficulty and confusion?
A complete 35-chapter book that gives you a start-to-finish education during a typical full day of sailing using the points-of-sail simulator.
You will become involved with the storyline, the interesting crew on board, and your real-to-life learning experience. It sparkles with life while leaving lasting knowledge on how to sail a boat.
LEARN TWICE AS FAST AND TWICE AS "GOOD".
Online Sailing Simulator Course
INTRODUCTORY OFFER - 40% OFF
This course is the FIRST AND ONLY hands-on, Sailing Simulator Course, on the Points of Sail known to us. It is leading-edge instruction so you will LEARN HOW TO SAIL !
- Online Course - Live Classroom Video
- Your Precision Built Simulator
- Your Book
- 3 x 3 x 3 METHOD taught by Joyce Matlock
- Please check out our great reviews right here on our website!
NEED SAILING HELP FAST?
Get your FREE eBook
A Simple Explanation of How to Sail, that starts you on the path to your sailing education. It’s a short, foundational overview on getting the boat ready and how to sail.
- You can learn how to raise the sails
- You can learn how to move the sails from one side of the boat to the other
- You can learn to steer the boat to where you want to go
- You can then learn how to set the sails to the correct angle to the wind
This FREE eBook is not designed to teach you everything about how to sail, however it is a good foundation to start your sailing education.